797. A mechanistic study of the multiple roles of oleic acid in the oil-phase synthesis of Pt nanocrystals
Xie, M.; Lyu, Z.; Chen, R. and Xia, Y.
Chemistry: A European Journal, 2020, 26, in press.
796. How to remove the capping agent from Pd nanocubes without destructing their surface structure for the maximization of catalytic activity
Shi, Y.; Lyu, Z.; Cao, Z.; Xie, M. and Xia, Y.
Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2020, 59, in press.
795. Noble-metal nanocrystals with controlled shapes for catalytic and electrocatalytic applications
Shi, Y.; Lyu, Z.; Zhao, M.; Chen, R.; Nguyen, Q. and Xia, Y.
Chemical Reviews, 2020, in press. (invited review article)
794. A new catalytic system with balanced activity and durability toward oxygen reduction
Cao, Z.; Xie, M.; Cheng, H.; Chen, R.; Lyu, Z.; Xie, Z. and Xia, Y.
ChemCatChem, 2020, in press
793. Facile synthesis of Ag@PdnL icosahedral nanocrystals as a class of cost-effective electrocatalysts toward formic acid oxidation
Wang, W.; Chen, Z.; Shi, Y.; Lyu, Z.; Cao, Z.; Cheng, H.; Chi, M.; Xiao, K. and Xia, Y.
ChemCatChem, 2020, in press.
792. Spatiotemporally controlling the release of biological effectors enhances their effects on cell migration and neurite outgrowth
Xue, J.; Wu, T.; Qiu, J. and Xia, Y.
Small Methods, 2020, in press.
791. Promoting cell migration and neurite extension along uniaxially aligned nanofibers with biomacromolecular particles in a density gradient
Xue, J.; Wu, T. Qiu, J.; Rutledge, S.; Tanes, M. L. and Xia, Y.
Advanced Functional Materials, 2020, in press.
790. Controlling the release of neurotrophin-3 and chondroitinase ABC enhances the efficacy of nerve guidance conduits
Donsante, A.; Xue, J.; Poth, K. M.; Hardcastle, N. S.; Diniz, B.; O’Connor, D. M.; Xia, Y. and Boulis, N. M.
Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2020, 9, in press.
789. Separating growth from nucleation for facile control over the size and shape of palladium nanocrystals
Janssen, A.; Shi, Y. and Xia, Y.
788. Pencil-Like Ag nanorods asymmetrically capped by Pd
Zhou, L.; Lyu, Z. and Xia, Y.
Chemistry of Materials, 2020, 32, 5361-5367.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!