782. Pt-Ir-Pd trimetallic nanocages as a dual catalyst for efficient oxygen reduction and evolution reactions in acidic media
Zhu, J.; Chen, Z.; Lyu, Z.; Xie, M.; Chi, M.; Jin, W. and Xia, Y.
Advanced Energy Materials, 2020, in press.
781. Quantitative analysis of the multiple roles played by halide ions in controlling the growth patterns of palladium nanocrystals
Yang, T.-H.; Zhou, S.; Zhao, M. and Xia, Y.
ChemNanoMat, 2020, 6, in press. (VIP article)
780. Aqueous synthesis of Pd-M (M = Pd, Pt, and Au) decahedra with concave facets for catalytic applications
Huang, H.; Chen, R.; Liu, M.; Wang, J.; Kim, M. J.; Ye, Z. and Xia, Y.
Topics in Catalysis, 2020, in press.
779. Kill cancer cells by disrupting their lysosomes
Qiu, J. and Xia, Y.
Nature Nanotechnology, 2020, in press. (invited news & views article)
778. Moving electrospun nanofibers and bioprinted scaffolds toward translational applications
Wu, T.; Mo, X. and Xia, Y.
Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2020, in press. (progress report)
777. Crystal-phase and surface-structure engineering of ruthenium nanocrystals
Zhao, M. and Xia, Y.
Nature Reviews Materials, 2020, in press.
776. Pd-Ru alloy nanocages with a face-centered cubic structure and their enhanced activity toward the oxidation of ethylene glycol and glycerol
Zhao, M.; Lyu, Z.; Xie, M.; Hood, Z. D.; Cao, Z.; Chi, M. and Xia, Y.
Small Methods, 2020, in press.
775. Facile synthesis of Pd-Cu bimetallic twin nanocubes and a mechanistic understanding of the shape evolution
Shi, Y.; Lyu, Z.; Liu, J.; Chase, E. and Xia, Y.
ChemNanoMat, 2020, 6, in press. (highlighted on the cover)
774. Transforming nanofiber mats into hierarchical scaffolds with graded changes in porosity and/or fiber alignment
Li, H.; Wu, T.; Xue, J.; Ke, Q. and Xia, Y.
Macromolecular Rapid Communications, 2020, 41, 1900579.
773. Facet-controlled Pt-Ir nanocrystals with substantially enhanced activity and durability towards oxygen reduction
Zhu, J.; Elnabawy, A. O.; Lyu, Z.; Xie, M.; Murray, E. A.; Chen, Z.; Jin, W.; Mavrikakis, M. and Xia, Y.
Materials Today, 2020, in press. (highlighted in the news section of the same issue)
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!