790. Controlling the release of neurotrophin-3 and chondroitinase ABC enhances the efficacy of nerve guidance conduits
Donsante, A.; Xue, J.; Poth, K. M.; Hardcastle, N. S.; Diniz, B.; O’Connor, D. M.; Xia, Y. and Boulis, N. M.
Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2020, 9, in press.
789. Separating growth from nucleation for facile control over the size and shape of palladium nanocrystals
Janssen, A.; Shi, Y. and Xia, Y.
Chemistry: A European Journal, 2020, 26, in press.
788. Pencil-Like Ag nanorods asymmetrically capped by Pd
Zhou, L.; Lyu, Z. and Xia, Y.
Chemistry of Materials, 2020, in press.
787. Pt−Co truncated octahedral nanocrystals as a highly active and durable catalyst toward the oxygen reduction reaction
Shen, M.; Xie, M.; Slack, J.; Waldrop, K.; Chen, Z.; Lyu, Z.; Cao, Z.; Zhao, M.; Chi, M.; Pintauro, P.; Cao, R. and Xia, Y.
Nanoscale, 2020, in press. (invited submission for the web-themed collection to celebrate 60 years of the Fujian Institute of Research on the Structure of Matter)
786. Nanobottles for controlled release and drug delivery
Qiu, J.; Xu, J. and Xia, Y.
Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2020, 9, in press. (invited progress report for a special issue dedicated to Professor George M. Whitesides)
785. Maneuvering the migration and differentiation of stem cells with electrospun nanofibers
Xue, J.; Pisignano, D. and Xia, Y.
Advanced Science, 2020, in press. (invited review article)
784. Phase-change materials for controlled release and related applications
Qiu, J.; Huo, D. and Xia, Y.
Advanced Materials, 2020, 32, in press. (progress report)
783. Engraving the surface of electrospun microfibers with nanoscale grooves promotes the outgrowth of neurites and the migration of Schwann cells
Wu, T.; Xue, J. and Xia, Y.
Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2020, 59, in press.
782. Pt-Ir-Pd trimetallic nanocages as a dual catalyst for efficient oxygen reduction and evolution reactions in acidic media
Zhu, J.; Xie, M.; Chen, Z.; Lyu, Z.; Chi, M.; Jin, W. and Xia, Y.
Advanced Energy Materials, 2020, 10, 1904114.
781. Quantitative analysis of the multiple roles played by halide ions in controlling the growth patterns of palladium nanocrystals
Yang, T.-H.; Zhou, S.; Zhao, M. and Xia, Y.
ChemNanoMat, 2020, 6, 576-588. (VIP article)
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!