784. Phase-change materials for controlled release and related applications
Qiu, J.; Huo, D. and Xia, Y.
Advanced Materials, 2020, 32, in press. (progress report)
783. Engraving the surface of electrospun microfibers with nanoscale grooves promotes the outgrowth of neurites and the migration of Schwann cells
Wu, T.; Xue, J. and Xia, Y.
Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2020, 59, in press.
782. Pt-Ir-Pd trimetallic nanocages as a dual catalyst for efficient oxygen reduction and evolution reactions in acidic media
Zhu, J.; Chen, Z.; Lyu, Z.; Xie, M.; Chi, M.; Jin, W. and Xia, Y.
Advanced Energy Materials, 2020, in press.
781. Quantitative analysis of the multiple roles played by halide ions in controlling the growth patterns of palladium nanocrystals
Yang, T.-H.; Zhou, S.; Zhao, M. and Xia, Y.
ChemNanoMat, 2020, 6, in press. (VIP article)
780. Aqueous synthesis of Pd-M (M = Pd, Pt, and Au) decahedra with concave facets for catalytic applications
Huang, H.; Chen, R.; Liu, M.; Wang, J.; Kim, M. J.; Ye, Z. and Xia, Y.
Topics in Catalysis, 2020, in press.
779. Kill cancer cells by disrupting their lysosomes
Qiu, J. and Xia, Y.
Nature Nanotechnology, 2020, in press. (invited news & views article)
778. Moving electrospun nanofibers and bioprinted scaffolds toward translational applications
Wu, T.; Mo, X. and Xia, Y.
Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2020, in press. (progress report)
777. Crystal-phase and surface-structure engineering of ruthenium nanocrystals
Zhao, M. and Xia, Y.
Nature Reviews Materials, 2020, in press.
776. Pd-Ru alloy nanocages with a face-centered cubic structure and their enhanced activity toward the oxidation of ethylene glycol and glycerol
Zhao, M.; Lyu, Z.; Xie, M.; Hood, Z. D.; Cao, Z.; Chi, M. and Xia, Y.
Small Methods, 2020, in press.
775. Facile synthesis of Pd-Cu bimetallic twin nanocubes and a mechanistic understanding of the shape evolution
Shi, Y.; Lyu, Z.; Liu, J.; Chase, E. and Xia, Y.
ChemNanoMat, 2020, 6, in press. (highlighted on the cover)
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!